Monday, November 9, 2009

Circular Attachment Testimonial

"Dear Brother,
I am WOWED by the new Circular Attachment Bundle. I am a sewing instructor at MidSouth's Best Sewing, plus an avid quilter. Quilters are always looking for different techniques. I immediately found endless possibilities using this tool. Every quilter should have one and I am going to demonstrate this to everyone in our store. For instance you can take a piece of fabric and make a 'wholecloth' quilt using this attachment. When making home decor projects like pillows, placements and creative funky projects it makes me smile every time I use it. The Oven Mitt project posted on the Brother web site is a great little project to start with. We will also use it as a club project soon. If you haven't tried this yet you are missing out on a lot of fun. We have scheduled store demonstrations. Check out our times on our web site in the classes on www.mbsewing.com. Tip: Always use stabilizer with this attachment.
Yours Truly,
Martha Carroll, Education Coordinator"

No comments:

Post a Comment