Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Well things are really buzzing at the store. The new cutting tables have arrived new fabric came on Fri then again today more came in. The thread supplies came and then here came the bigggg truck with the machines to get us ready for the holiday season. We are needing wall stretchers but believe it not Martha and I got the last bit of the stuff up today. If you were thinking about the PR650 well come on down I have 1 left and the promotion of 36 month financing with monthly payments is still going on. Also next week it is classes everyday. I have a few spots left for LouAnn's "Blooming 9 Patch" class and the only reason I have openings is there was so many wanting to take her class we had to add a second class. Call and get on the list. I can't wait till that class starts we have sure cut some awsum fabric selections. You can bet no two will be alike. If you are coming you might want to bring your camera to picture the other girls creations. Until the next time. All I can say is better get to the store if you want first dibbs on the fabric. Karen sure done a wonderfulllllllllll job selecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment